We’ve been getting a hella lot of spammers trying to post blogs about batteries, mattresses and other scintillating topics, so I’ve had to downgrade the automatic membership. You are still absolutely free to register, but you won’t be able to post until I upgrade you. So please, get in touch or tweet me to let me know you’ve registered and I will sort it out!
As for how to post a blog, here are some little instructions for anyone that has never used WordPress before:
- Go to teamawot.com and click log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be taken to the WordPress dashboard. On the left hand side there is a box marked Posts. Hover over it and you should get an option to add a post.
- Click ‘add post’ and you will get a place to type/paste your blog. Give it a title, type/paste the content, then add it to a category and give it some tags.
- If you have a specific photo you want to use with it, email it to me! If not, I will just find one to add.
- When you’re finished, press submit for review. We sometimes have a little pile waiting to go, so it might not go up immediately, but do let me know if you’re on Twitter and we will tag you when it’s published.
- Everyone gets a mini byline at the end, written by yours truly. If I don’t know you IRL, I will usually pull something together from some quick internet stalkage. If you want me to include anything specific, do let me know. And please add a link to your blog and Twitter accounts at the bottom! Ta.
As for the terms and conditions of posting on teamawot.com, the only real rule is be nice to each other. And don’t plagiarise etc. You remain the sole owner of any content produced and posted on teamawot.com and we won’t ever sell your email addresses to the spamalots – not even when we’re really craving a double decker. Absolutely anyone is welcome to post on teamawot.com on any topic (bar that of batteries), though the editor retains the right to reject any post.